The tour is an hour long walking tour through 4 of Disney's greenhouse environments, as well as a tour of the fish farm. The tour allows an up close look at the unique growing techniques that are taking place at Epcot. You will also get the opportunity to taste some of the delicious produce. It was a very engaging and educational tour!
How do I book the tour?
Things to know before you go...
- Make sure to ride the Living With The Land ride prior to your tour. This will give you an overview of the greenhouses and program you are getting ready to explore.
- Wear comfortable shoes because you are on your feet for the entire hour.
- If you have young children, try to book your tour earlier in the day when kids are fresh and not tired from walking the park.
- Look for hidden Mickeys while you are on the tour (you should be able to spot a few)
- Be prepared for your kids to want to buy some seeds and plants to bring home and grow.